Finished Olive's new Indoor

BlueBaron

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Here it is! Olive the hermanns tortoises new indoor. 4' x 2' x 15" right now she has full run of it but if I see loss in activity I will partition it so she only gets to use half to two thirds. Shes 5 months old and 65 grams :)

Attachments

• 2015-08-01 21.58.53.jpg
    2015-08-01 21.58.53.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 56
  • 2015-08-01 22.02.15.jpg
    2015-08-01 22.02.15.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53

BlueBaron

Canada
Haha! I have other reptiles housed below. The first shelf is just supplies and crickets. On the second shelf, the tub on the right houses four dwarf sand geckos, the tub on the left a leopard gecko. On the third shelf, the small critter keeper has an 8 month old male albino paradox sand boa and the tub on the right has a 5 year old normal male sand boa. Next week I have a normal female and a paradox albino female coming to join my house hold and round off the breeding group :)

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Haha! I have other reptiles housed below. The first shelf is just supplies and crickets. On the second shelf, the tub on the right houses four dwarf sand geckos, the tub on the left a leopard gecko. On the third shelf, the small critter keeper has an 8 month old male albino paradox sand boa and the tub on the right has a 5 year old normal male sand boa. Next week I have a normal female and a paradox albino female coming to join my house hold and round off the breeding group :)

Oh, haha. What kind of lighting do those guys require? The lights can fit inside the shelves?

BlueBaron

Canada
None of them require any lighting, just thermostat controlled belly heat from the heating cable I have installed below each tub :)