Location (City and/or State)
Kent, UK

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Snoopy is fantastic and the pics look great. Have you tried tinypic.com? Just upload, then copy and paste the IMG code. Its really easy and you don't have to sign up or give them any personal info. Its so easy, even I could figure it out.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Snoopy is adorable :D I love that first picture!

ch12ag

5 Year Member
Kent, UK
thanks guys :) i love the first pic to! i'll try that tiny pic out.. jus one Q he doesnt show signs of pyramiding does he? only it looks like the scute are building up to look like individual pyramids a bit but the vet said no definitely not it jus shows good growth but just wondering second opinions not a bad thing.. thanks again :) will post more up and of his habitat soon as!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Chirag:

I just realized that even though you have been on the forum since last year, none of us has ever told you how glad we are to have you here...

355851ufktz47hpk.jpg
to tell you...

2734763q0xhwucviu.png

to the forum!!!

and thanks for sharing you pictures of Snoopy with us. He's so Cute!!!

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Love it!! snoopy huh.. i had a little feist dog named snoopy. He was my best friend! Great name!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Oh my what an enchanting little camera ham! ;)

I can't believe you managed two such wonderful shots of your little chiclet...absolutely adorable. :D

ch12ag

5 Year Member
Kent, UK
emysemys said:
Hi Chirag:

I just realized that even though you have been on the forum since last year, none of us has ever told you how glad we are to have you here...

and thanks for sharing you pictures of Snoopy with us. He's so Cute!!!

lol ahh thank you so much :)

thanks for your comments guys, well i bough this digital SLR camera and I thought what better way to test it out than on the little bit of wildlife i have in my room lol. I will take more and of his habitat as well! I named him snoopy because when i brought him home and put him in his new environment I spent the next 3-4 hours just watching him on and off and every time i checked on him he was waddling around looking at things then sniffing it then trying to push it over or dig under then move on to the next item like a little sniffer dog and i thought hmm wat a perfect name cos all he does is snoop around everything and its cute :)

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Welcome. Very cute first pic. Will make a nice avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.