Few Pictures of my little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love4tortoises

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mission Viejo, CA
Here is Chewy enjoying the sun today while eating some home grown chicory, endive, collard and clove greens :).

IMG_2974.JPG
He was really loving the Chicory (as you can see) :p

IMG_2972.JPG
Posing for the camera :D

IMG_2978.JPG
1 of the 3 bins I have growing for him :)

Praying that he begins to gain some weight and keeps it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Really nice pics. That's the best wide open mouth pic I've seen. He looks good.

Love4tortoises

5 Year Member
Mission Viejo, CA
Tom said:
Really nice pics. That's the best wide open mouth pic I've seen. He looks good.

Yeah, it really is the perfect picture! :) I just sat there and constantly snapped pictures while he was eating. I was so surprised that I was able to get one that good!!

Great pics, and good idea using that as a temporary outdoor enclosure while he's still small

Yeah, he is so tiny that letting him loose just isn't safe to me right now so I put him in there so he can still get the effect of grazing while he is little :) Thank you!

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Congrats!!!! SO cute when they are SOOOO little!!!! Mine is rounding around 400 grams now and I am so excited how well she is doing!

Love4tortoises

5 Year Member
Mission Viejo, CA
MooingTricycle said:
Congrats!!!! SO cute when they are SOOOO little!!!! Mine is rounding around 400 grams now and I am so excited how well she is doing!

I cannot wait for mine to even reach 100 grams. I have been having trouble with him gaining weight since the day I brought him home, so I am just hoping that things will start to turn around and he begins to grow more and more each day! :)

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
What a great picture! It's so darn cute when you get the tongue and mouth into a picture.

tortoise007

5 Year Member
Phoenix AZ aria
Man! That is Soooo cute! VERY nice pics! The first one I bet could win a few contests here on TFO.

Love4tortoises

5 Year Member
Mission Viejo, CA
tortoise007 said:
Man! That is Soooo cute! VERY nice pics! The first one I bet could win a few contests here on TFO.

Thank you! I am still new to this forum so I didn't even know that it had contests and such. Maybe I will just have to enter and see! :)

Blake m said:
What a great picture! It's so darn cute when you get the tongue and mouth into a picture.

I know!! The entire effect is all in this one pic! Like I mentioned in a older post, I was so surprised that it came out so clear and I was able to get it at the perfect moment! One of my very favorites for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.