Few of my little guy:

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
It's been awhile since I posted I normally just watch threads and reply every now an again lol. Here are a few of jaws, my little monster

:)
Kyle

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek:

The close-up are scary......They aren't "little guy" at all. :eek::eek::eek:

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Thanks guys, he's about 8.5 inches now, idk if he's still growing or not tho. Eventually down the road I'll get a huge tank to have him as a viewing turtle, idk if I would ever get a female. Maybe. Haha they are like potato chips right...

Kyle

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes like potato chips . I started with one red ear slider . Now I have two sliders, two snappers, four red footed tortoises, and two sulcatas . Got a pm today from Greg T on a leopard . But had to make a deal with the wife on the leopard . Will have to give up my chickens . I think thats a fair trade .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes like potato chips . I started with one red ear slider . Now I have two sliders, two snappers, four red footed tortoises, and two sulcatas . Got a pm today from Greg T on a leopard . But had to make a deal with the wife on the leopard . Will have to give up my chickens . I think thats a fair trade .

I take Leopard over Chicken any day of the week. Can we come over for BBQ this weekend? You will serve some Chicken right?

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Fair trade I would think. Now your gunna have to start looking around and see what else you can trade haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The only animals I have left is my frog and snakes . They aren't going no where . But I do have three bulldogs hmmmm

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I love him! I will not keep water turtles. But if I did, it would definitely be muds and/or musks. They are the only water turtles that tempt me!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I love him! I will not keep water turtles. But if I did, it would definitely be muds and/or musks. They are the only water turtles that tempt me!
Yeah I kept aquatics then stopped focused on tortoises and box turtles, then I got jaws and he's my only aquatic, and a bunch of fish that live with him. He also loves the camera and is smart for a turtle.

Kyle