few of my little guy...

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Somewhere in Florida
NICE! I bet he's happy in that pool.
sigh...I like to keep a triporcatus (or three) myself but they get even larger than the salvinii I already have. I pool/pond arrangement like you have would be the way to go for me except that we have major raccoon issues here locally from time to time.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I rescues this guy a few years ago. He's a giant mexican musk turtle and He's about 12 inches now and still growing he lives in my outdoor pond . jaws is his name.
He's awkward out of water lol

Kyle
That's one IMPRESSIVE guy!!! :):):)

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
NICE! I bet he's happy in that pool.
sigh...I like to keep a triporcatus (or three) myself but they get even larger than the salvinii I already have. I pool/pond arrangement like you have would be the way to go for me except that we have major raccoon issues here locally from time to time.
How are your salvinii doing? I remember when you first got them. This guy enjoys his pond. Lots of fish and few razorvacks in there too. Eventually I'll get some females for him. Right now he's just enjoying life. He comes out early morning first light and comes out at night very interesting species . winter time I hear the pond to 75 for him. He's spoiled

Kyle