Female Russian-Wellington, FL

ckromulus

5 Year Member
My landscaper found a female Russian in another community and brought it to me since I have two Sulcatas in my yard.

Anyone who wants it let me know. I'd prefer not to ship but will if I have to. Looks very healthy and is extremely active.

Jennifer Brewer

My landscaper found a female Russian in another community and brought it to me since I have two Sulcatas in my yard.

Anyone who wants it let me know. I'd prefer not to ship but will if I have to. Looks very healthy and is extremely active.
Hi I'm interested! I live in adelanto ca.

Hello, I would love to pay for shipping to have this female. I have 2 females and 3 males. I really need more females. I live in Louisiana. Thanks Jennifer

theresal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Terrytown,LA
I vote for Jennifer. She has some of the Russians that I rescued. She is a good tort Mom and her tortoises get treated like royalty. If they need a Vet. visit she takes them in. Good luck with whoever you choose!