Female mounting females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arlington TX.
I'm assuming this is just a dominance thing, but my female red-foot loves to mount all of the others and cluck. She has done this for a while, but now it seems to be getting more frequent. I just think it's funny. Anyone else witness this behavior? I've provided a video of her doing that. You may have to copy and paste the link. Enjoy.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share...N5zooUfL&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

-Matt

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
While it may have something to do with dominance at times, I have found that females who do this are looking to get bred.
I have seen females engage in this behavior but only when there isn't a male present.
Is there an adult male in with them?

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
cdmay said:
While it may have something to do with dominance at times, I have found that females who do this are looking to get bred.
I have seen females engage in this behavior but only when there isn't a male present.
Is there an adult male in with them?

I have three males with her. One is around 14", but really shy. I haven't had him long. The other two are around 10" scl. They don't seem to be interested in her. One of the smaller males actually chases the big male around. They're all screwed up. Ha!

14" Male that is kept with her.
100_2080.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.