Female Galapagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
wouldnt that be sumthing,and here i thought i was kool cuz i owned a star tortoise,couldnt boast to the owner of her..

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
Hopefully someone can get her in a nice group..It would be a shame for an animal like that to remain alone.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I am always amazed at how much these cost! Wow! :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am a little surprised at no photos. it would be nice if it is a female to go into breeding group so the price can come down a bit, they are endangered, and you can't get any more form the islands (which I don't agree with but anyways) and from what I understand you don't need a permit if it is in the same state but I could be wrong, I had heard soikethebest say you only need a permit if you sell across state.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Thats true if it stayed in Arizona, the person buying it wouldn't need a CBW (captive bred wildlife) permit. If it's going out of state than the person selling and buying need to have a CBW.
Just find it strange he has this animal for sale. There are a few people in Arizona that have Galapagos tortoises. Also when you get your CBW for Galapagos tortoises you can get a list of everyone in the country that has a CBW for Galapagos tortoises. Be easy enough to contact those people wanting to trade a female for a male.
Just saying :D

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.