feeding a Baby Painted Turtle

Teetertotter

Location (City and/or State)
Janesville, WI
I have a 1 inch Southern Painted Turtle that I have had for a week. Myturtlestore included baby pellets and to feed Buddy 4-6 pellets 2X's a day.
They also included some meal worms as a treat. I called them to ask how long to keep using the pellet food and he said for about 3 months. I give him a meal worm as a treat at his evening meal. I would think his pellet food has every thing he needs? I feed him outside in another Tupperware container. He appears to be a very happy Buddy, very active and basks whenever.

With that information, is there something I might change/add and if how often? Thank you

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I have a 1 inch Southern Painted Turtle that I have had for a week. Myturtlestore included baby pellets and to feed Buddy 4-6 pellets 2X's a day.
They also included some meal worms as a treat. I called them to ask how long to keep using the pellet food and he said for about 3 months. I give him a meal worm as a treat at his evening meal. I would think his pellet food has every thing he needs? I feed him outside in another Tupperware container. He appears to be a very happy Buddy, very active and basks whenever.

With that information, is there something I might change/add and if how often? Thank you
Hi, Teetertotter! :)
You might want to start a separate thread for questions about your turtle.
That way we can focus answers specific to you THERE, and we can focus answers specific to joshtaylor123 HERE.;) That's kind of how we do it most often. :) :) ;)