Favorite BAND of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stoney creek ontario
Yep I seen them last year in Toronto Ontario 2 shows sold out in 7 mins paid 450$ for 2 tickets..... Well my girlfriend did for my birthday

M

Maggie Cummings

The Allman Brothers Band ...and my fav Janice Joplin with Big Brother and The Holding Company...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
bobbymoore said:
Yep I seen them last year in Toronto Ontario 2 shows sold out in 7 mins paid 450$ for 2 tickets..... Well my girlfriend did for my birthday

I met and worked with Maynard on the set of "Crank 2 High Voltage". He and the drummer from Nine Inch Nails (another one that should have been on my list...) were background extras playing dog owners in the park. I didn't know this until after we had shot it and the day was nearly done. He's a pretty "normal" cool dude.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Wow thanks everyone for sharing:) it certainly is hard to narrow it down, as there are so many fantastic artists out there! It's wonderful to hear how music has changed peoples' lives and got them through difficult times.

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Stoney creek ontario
Tom have you seen his documentary about his wine company in AZ it's called blood into wine weird name but I like tool so much I have a album cover tattood on my ribs love em

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
bobbymoore said:
Tom have you seen his documentary about his wine company in AZ it's called blood into wine weird name but I like tool so much I have a album cover tattood on my ribs love em

Wow. That's some serious devotion. I sure like their music, but I think you are more of a fan than I am. :D

dds7155

5 Year Member
anyone like old rockabilly? , google charlie feathers , old sun recording artist, i was a punk kid but i remember listening to him and and other old sun artist sitting on a old couch beside becides charlies house siging one hand loose , tongue tied jill , and i forgot to remember to forget and countless others,, hes gone now but if you like rockabilly you would like his , try to listen if you cant pm me and i'll tell you where you can , he;s in the rockabilly hall of fame,,

EricIvins

5 Year Member
I would say Slayer.......So many other choices in a few different genres, but Slayer is what lured me to the darkside and there I stay......

Status
Not open for further replies.