Fat Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

OK...now this is simply odd. This is the 3rd thread about my Fat Nat. I took pictures and wrote a decent explanation, then I went out to check on Bob and came back in to see if anyone had posted anything in that thread and the whole thread is missing, no posts, no pictures, no nothing. I redid the thread a second time. So this is the last time I am going to try and post my thread about Fat Nat. She is 5 1/2 inches SCL and 691 grams. I have had her for 6 or 7 years and she was an adult already.
Here's the pictures I took, I'll apologize ahead of time if ya'll get 3 threads complete with pictures of the beautiful and pudgy tortoise. She looked like this when I got her and I don't think so much that she is fat, I think she's mostly deformed. Her carapace did not grow with the rest of her. But her plastron is the correct size and fits her nicely. She only got one working eye but the other will blink under the lid, so I don't know what's up with that...

35na54m.jpg

dolzdl.jpg

2qwmmua.jpg

syqs6w.jpg

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
She is pudgy :) Yvonne had posted some pics of her earlier on another thread too. I didn't see Bob though :(

Lo, I see you went out to check on bob , not put his pic up .... It's been a long day!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She looks like a roly poly, like she's fallen and can't get up LOL Sooo cute though.

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Poor Nat, looks uncomfortable in her shell. I do think she is beautiful. Keep up the good work with making her happy. I don't know how she could be anything but happy with the great care you give your animals! :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Maggie she is absolutely beautiful....I could just squeeze her little chunk a dunk self...lol.....:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I confess, I have been secretly deleting fat nat threads for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.