Ever feel like saying something random?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Ever have those moments when you just feel like saying something random? Well here is your chance! Randomness is always a good way to make someone laugh or say "what the...". Go ahead post something random!

-Drew

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hm-m-m-m.."something random...something random...something random" No, I can honestly say I've never been tempted to say "something random!!"

:p

But did you know that I have a new puppy?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
A cute puppy it is too. I have a pain in the butt 5 year old puppy, bull terrier, that says it all.
One more random thing. My 15 year old son played his very first ever football game after only 5 practices and he did GREAT. The team didn't, BUT MY SON DID GREAT. :D

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I like to play volleyball.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
wellington said:
A cute puppy it is too. I have a pain in the butt 5 year old puppy, bull terrier, that says it all.
One more random thing. My 15 year old son played his very first ever football game after only 5 practices and he did GREAT. The team didn't, BUT MY SON DID GREAT. :D

I imagined you to be very young maybe almost your kid's age for soem reason (not immature though).

I have more random thoughts than non random so..... do you want a list? Right now I am trying to decide what to make for dinner and also trying to figure out the best way to pack the dogs food for vacation. i am also trying to decide if I actually make a decent dinner for Yom Kippur or just my standard health food since I am leaving for Canada the next morning.

Also I am very scared my assistant will be promoted.. well I am proud of him and he deserves it and I would only support him but scared for myself since I will have to find someone else and train them... ughh...

WinterDB

5 Year Member
I just ate pizza.

I'm getting my new baby sully tomorrow. (Excitement)
I crave animal crackers which is weird.
Im nervous about college.
Hippos are fat.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
I laugh eveytime I hear the word "tiddlywinks."
What happened to Carmen Sandiego?

My foot hurts.

WinterDB

5 Year Member
MrJorgensen said:

My foot hurts.

I just laughed at the word "tiddlywinks" , thank you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kerryann said:
wellington said:

I imagined you to be very young maybe almost your kid's age for soem reason (not immature though).

I have more random thoughts than non random so..... do you want a list? Right now I am trying to decide what to make for dinner and also trying to figure out the best way to pack the dogs food for vacation. i am also trying to decide if I actually make a decent dinner for Yom Kippur or just my standard health food since I am leaving for Canada the next morning.

Also I am very scared my assistant will be promoted.. well I am proud of him and he deserves it and I would only support him but scared for myself since I will have to find someone else and train them... ughh...

OMG, LMAO, I will be 51 in December. I just will never act it:D heck my parents are 76 and 80 and hang with young 50-60 year olds. They haven't grown up, neither will i:p:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I like shoes

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
wellington said:
OMG, LMAO, I will be 51 in December. I just will never act it:D heck my parents are 76 and 80 and hang with young 50-60 year olds. They haven't grown up, neither will i:p:D

Wow.. I thought you were young too like in your late teens haha. I think it's just the name :)

Drew

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
DrewsLife727 said:
wellington said:

Wow.. I thought you were young too like in your late teens haha. I think it's just the name :)

Drew

My name is Barb, not Wellington. I picked a fake name when I first joined. I had never joined a forum before. Didn't know if these people on here were freaks or not. Well, decided they are kinda freaky:D but a nice freaky:p:D so added my name to my signature. Glad you all think I'm young, even immature doesn't bother me, just don't call me old :)

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
WinterDB said:
I just ate pizza.

I'm getting my new baby sully tomorrow. (Excitement)
I crave animal crackers which is weird.
Im nervous about college.
Hippos are fat.

Lol

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I keep burning cookies in my new oven. So not used to the new temp. My last oven was about 50 degrees off.

Creedence

5 Year Member
Sacramento, CA
MrJorgensen said:

My foot hurts.

I just went to a rap show the other night and the guy freestyled about Carmen Sandiego, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.