Esmeralda's last waltz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Probably the last opportunity she will get to be outside properly this year as winter has well and truly set in now. :(
She's been braving the rain but it's just far too cold now. Winter blues aside, here's a few of my beautiful girl until next year...

DSCF7127.jpg

DSCF7136.jpg

DSCF7085.jpg

DSCF7068.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Nice! I forgot, were you looking for a male or not interested? If she ever had any babies I would be first in line just so you know.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
She's really a nice looking leo. Where does she over-winter?

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
She is indeed beautiful. I thought for a split second there that you added a Manouria friend for her.

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
coreyc said:
Very nice pic's how old is

She's approximately 8 years corey.

Marty333 said:
What ssp is she? She is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a commoner, Babcocki, :)

Neal Butler said:
Nice! I forgot, were you looking for a male or not interested? If she ever had any babies I would be first in line just so you know.

Ha, not at the moment Neal but your request is noted. Not sure how you'd get one over to Arizona...

Tom said:
She's really a nice looking leo. Where does she over-winter?

Well she used to have the shed in our garden, but we used to have kids trying to break in quite frequently because they knew she was in there. Also I'm quite weary of our weather here, flash floods are becoming more and more common. Three years ago most parts of South Yorkshire were flooded terribly and we were waist deep in water for six days. Her shed was destroyed and we lost pretty much everything, this was my living room!
DSCF0519.jpg

When we evacuated I had to carry her on foot through this for a couple of miles, thank god she isn't that heavy.
download.jpg

Yeah so I guess I'm a little nervous about converting the shed for her again for the whole winter! She normally stays in her tortoise table, in a room just off the hall but I want a bigger space for her because it's so difficult for her to go outside. We're currently converting the spare bedroom into a tortoise room now (much to my boyfriends protest) which is much bigger and that will be her winter hideaway. Once completed photos will be plentiful.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
your tort is beautiful and oh my goodness that is horrible what happened to you guys.. wish u the best of luck this winter

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Oh yeah, I just noticed United Kingdom under your name...bummer.:)

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Beautiful Leopard. I keep my sulcatta in his table over the winter. so sorry about the flooding. My goodness!

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Oh wow, I'm sure that was hard to go through. Your leopard is a beauty. I love seeing pictures of the adult ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.