Enjoyed making this :)

Roddytort121

Location (City and/or State)
Derbyshire UK
I know I'll get lambasted for the substrate, but I've never had an issue with them eating it or being tempted. It doesn't get muddy and doesn't stick to Roddy which I like. I have top soil which the plants are planted in and the substrate on top as I like how it "sets" and doesn't crumble. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473886279.369556.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473886294.792668.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473886308.643346.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The sad thing is though about the substrate, it's not possible to know 100% if he is eating it. Your only sign that he is maybe when he is having a health issue because of it. Better safe for tort then easy on you or easy on the look. Just my opinion.
Otherwise the enclosure looks great.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry I am not going to get on you about the subsyrate. :p What I do worry about is the lack of inner lips or atleast blockers on those corner tops. I can see a possible escape happening.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I forgot to say, that I am glad you enjoyed making this. That to me, is a huge part of having tortoises.

Wonder how long those plants will last....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
+1 on capping the corners.
Tortoises, especially those that are known to climb, will get into a corner and claw their way right up and out.
Simple, triangular caps would work great.
No lambasting here. It took skill to make that table. Tweaking it would be a snap.