Enclosure rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I got this shelf at Home Depot for $69.99 I believe. I love it. Goes together really easy, super sturdy (up to 800lbs PER SHELF!) and doesn't look too awful bad :) I'll be getting a couple of more once the "tort room" is finished. Oh, and the dimensions are 48" X 24" X 72". Not too shabby!!!

Bottom shelf is the baby Sulcatas, middle is my Sri Star and Cherryhead, and top is my Reeve's turtle. It is really cool having the Reeve's right at eye level. It makes it very easy to interact with him, and he is a ham!

enclosurerack.jpg

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
this is very similiar to what i have got for my tortoise collection. i have the plastic version of this and seeing yours now i like it alot better!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Very nice Kristina. One of my sons left to live with his girlfriend, and I told him I was making a tort room, and he had a fit. "Please don't touch my room. I might come back." I just don't catch a break.

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
terryo said:
Very nice Kristina. One of my sons left to live with his girlfriend, and I told him I was making a tort room, and he had a fit. "Please don't touch my room. I might come back." I just don't catch a break.

LOL ... They don't want you to let them go do they? My son was the same way. I made his room my office. I had waited a few months then moved everything in there and got it all set up. Now he moved back home and had to move everything back out :rolleyes: It was nice having the extra room, but I have to say it is nice to have him home too.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Looks great!!

terryo said:

haha I don't understand that either...my brother moved out several years ago and was upset when my sister moved into his room and redecorated. What did he expect?!
When I move out my mom can do whatever she wants with my room!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
kyryah said:
I'd tell him he better save up and buy a tent for the backyard... LOL.

HA HAAH.... Kyryah....Dat was funny!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.