Emrys Gets Bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
Now, I've tried to take some photographs, but I think mostly you'll just have to take my word for it.

Emrys had some growth at the bottom of his marginal scutes when I got him. See here:

Old1.jpg

I am so excited. A week or so ago (maybe not even that), I noticed he had clear growth over his tail. I didn't remember this ever being there before, but I went through all my photographs and couldn't find a clear one of his rear end to confirm. Today, I took it upon myself to snap this:

New1.jpg

I didn't get that picture for that, though. I've taken it as part of a wider record because (though I don't think it's clear), I just this morning noticed that Emrys has new growth between his scutes as well!
I tried getting it on camera but I don't think it shows. Still, it's there and I'm happy - his first visible, confirmed new growth since I got him!

New2.jpg

Woohoo!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Very cool, I see the growth line... Makes you feel good when thing are going they way you hope...

babylove6635

5 Year Member
thats great. im really glad you put them pictures on because i had taken pic on one of mine and i didn't know what the clear meant on the bottom. so thank you

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I always thought growth occurred at the scute seams, not out on the ends...does growth occur at the ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.