Egyptian tortoises for sale?

Mr. turtle

Anyone know where i can get an egyptian tortoise cheaper than like $400? A hatchling. I hear they are good torts. I might either get one of these, a golden greek, leopard, or a cherry head red foot tortoise.

zovick

10 Year Member!
The least costly Egyptian Tortoise babies I have seen recently were $500-$700 each for well established babies a couple of months old or so. I rather doubt you will find a healthy one for under $500.

Not knowing your level of experience, I would say that you might possibly be better off with a Red Foot or a Golden Greek because they are less costly and also Egyptian Tortoises have some rather difficult requirements, especially if you are not already an experienced tortoise keeper.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I found the following website that is listing Kleinmann hatchlings for $240.92

However I am unable to find much information about the company, or the owner, Miranda Scott. Perhaps those with experience with the ********* can chime in.

That is a scammer's website. All pictures and content are stolen from other websites. It looks like the pics and content are mostly from Tortoise Town, but also from Tortoise Supply.

A moderator might consider deleting the link to protect unknowing persons.

PA2019

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
That is a scammer's website. All pictures and content are stolen from other websites. It looks like the pics and content are mostly from Tortoise Town, but also from Tortoise Supply.

A moderator might consider deleting the link to protect unknowing persons.

Thank you for the clarification Neal