Not open for further replies.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
supremelysteve said:
pryncesssc said:
turtlemann2 said:
oh, well it doesnt "really" matter but i was thinking a big worm was a nightcrawler or earthworm while a little worm was a garden worm LOL we are getting quite technicle arent we LOL

I use the same definition as u lol

LOL!
I'm sure there's a worm forum on the web somewhere whose members would take great offence at that definition!

My turtles consider them all "eating worms".

MMMMMMMM eatin worms! lol

oh and im changing my definition nighcrawlers are the big arse worms bought in the fishing dept while earth worms are wild caught bigguns and little ones still garden worms LOL its an ever changing oppinnion on our slimy freinds beneath our feet, hahaha

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
Yesterday and today have been 80 in Chicago and I have started to see the first earthworms that the rain pushed up. Woo hoo SPRING !!!

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
i took my wife out to lunch today and as we were leaving i was like woooah look here take the keys while i picked up 6 fat and juicy earthworms crawling from the grass outside applebees :) she told me i was weird and i was like hey a turtles gotta eat! lol good thing i had an empty water bottle in the car :)

Yay Spring!

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
Haha love it ! I get the Omg ur crazy from my fiance all the time lol . I just say ppff whatever your crazy ! At least there are more of us out there that are turtle crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.