early sign of pyramiding ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I see no signs of pyramiding whatsoever. I see just about perfect, even, uniform growth there. Whatever you are doing, or whatever has been done in this tortoises past, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

Positively gorgeous tortoise too. I really love the appearance of any of the stars. So much fun to watch them grow and develop.

andre_saltiva

5 Year Member
-7° 12' 57.65", +107° 55' 24.57"
Tom said:
I see no signs of pyramiding whatsoever. I see just about perfect, even, uniform growth there. Whatever you are doing, or whatever has been done in this tortoises past, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

Positively gorgeous tortoise too. I really love the appearance of any of the stars. So much fun to watch them grow and develop.

thanks for your opinion :D

i like my star so much :tort:

does uniform growth can be a problem?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No. That means it is steady and stable. That means that the tortoise is growing and adding scute material at a nice even pace. Its a good thing. A very good thing. If the tortoise has been in your care during get the time of that growth, it means you are doing an EXTREMELY good job of providing that tortoise with good growing conditions.

andre_saltiva

5 Year Member
-7° 12' 57.65", +107° 55' 24.57"
Tom said:
No. That means it is steady and stable. That means that the tortoise is growing and adding scute material at a nice even pace. Its a good thing. A very good thing. If the tortoise has been in your care during get the time of that growth, it means you are doing an EXTREMELY good job of providing that tortoise with good growing conditions.

thx for your input
appreciate that :D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Whatever you are doing, or whatever has been done in this tortoises past, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

So..........what has you been done? it sounds you did a lots or right thing. Can you share some?? Thank you so much!!!!!