Driving from Los Angeles to Alabama... willing to transport or visit people

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
ChiKat said:
Make sure to take lots of pics to share, so we can "meet" forum members too :)
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of pictures of food if this trip is anything like your Japan trip :p

yup yup!!!

I love food and meeting new people!!

and trust me, you'll get a lot of traveling, eating, and Army pics for the next 2 years... I want to document my entire experience in officer school and flight school as much as possible.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
still planning on leaving April 1st for Alabama... any more people would like to offer me a place to stay along my route? Or would just like to meet up and take a pics and show me some torts ? or want anything from LA ? or need Mazuri ?

thanks!

M

Maggie Cummings

Those boiled peanuts are in every truck stop along I-10. They stink and look like something the dog puked up...
I'd love to visit Dr Todd and see his animals. You're pretty lucky Cory...be sure to take lots of pictures

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Good luck Cory. Let us know if you ever need a care package of goodies sent to you while in training. We'd be happy to send something down.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Cory,you are about to eat some brisket like you've never had.As I type this,I have one on the pit,cooking the same way.Yall enjoy yourselves,Cory and Todd.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Rob, awesome idea! I'm in for sending a care package! According to my kids I make really good crack! Toffee crack that is!!

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
spikethebest said:
I am on the road in the phoenix area. please reply if you still want to meet up. thanks again and have a great day

If you want to pick up my baby greek and take a detour to Wisconsin that would be GREAT... lol.
Hope you have a safe trip!

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Had a great visit with Cory and his lovely traveling companion, Becky. Unfortunately, they arrived after dark and could only stay for a couple hours before continuing east towards Alabama. Regardless, we got them fed, played with some of the critters, showed them around as well as we could and then sent them on their way. My wife and I both wish they could have hung around for a day or so, but it wasn't in the cards this trip, but we're confident they will be back. Just talked to Cory about 30 minutes ago and they made it safely to their destination. Thanks TFO for another addition to our extended family.

Status
Not open for further replies.