Doing a happy dance for a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I just opened an email from a friend of mine who is into Hingebacks very seriously. He has worked for many years and helped many folks new to hingebacks, so he has paid his dues and is certainly so deserving of this moment.

Last night, he opened his incubator and saw his first ever hatchling Erosa hingeback. He sent me two pictures of the little guy emerging and I have asked him (if I can figure out how to do it), if I can post them to show to all of you. In the meantime, I just had to share the good news that there is another new Erosa in the world!!

I am just so excited for him!!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I hope so too. It's not often folks get to see Erosa coming out of the egg. Unfortunately, I think he may be in the group of folks who keep quiet in order to protect their animals from thief and such. Still with nothing being said about where he lives (other then in the USA) or his name, I hope he allows me to share.

I will honestly say from just the first two pictures, they look to be the ugliest hatchlings I have ever saw! :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I will honestly say from just the first two pictures, they look to be the ugliest hatchlings I have ever saw! :D--

C'MON! HAHA! REALLY?!?!

Jacqui said:
I hope so too. It's not often folks get to see Erosa coming out of the egg. Unfortunately, I think he may be in the group of folks who keep quiet in order to protect their animals from thief and such. Still with nothing being said about where he lives (other then in the USA) or his name, I hope he allows me to share.

I will honestly say from just the first two pictures, they look to be the ugliest hatchlings I have ever saw! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.