Does anybody visit fauna? Torts in need of serious help by someone here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
There is a thread on faunas BOI right now with a link showing torts in AWFUL conditions... It is making me super sad and I was hoping that somebody could go in and just GET these guys out of there.

I will link to the thread if its okay... but i dont want to break any rules either. I just wanted to get an alert out there so something could be done.

If this is breaking rules i am SORRY. Forgive me. I just want to do the right thing by these torts and alert the people that matter!

The person is in Arizona, if there are any members here that would be willing to grab them. Anything...

( Linking just to get it out there... PLEASE, remove this if its against the rules. )
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382116

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We have posted the links to Craigslist ads, so I don't think it would be against the rules to post the link to the ad you are referring to. Maybe a mod will see this and confirm if its okay to post the link.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't see what you're seeing. The link takes me to a substrate forum on Fauna.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Jacqui, yep! I didnt see that thread, i believe i did end up posting in it.

Weird that the link is taking people to different places? Not really sure why that is. Might be possible i grabbed a link that does not remain permanent as it definitely worked when i posted it! ( im not new to computers, so im sure the links was valid at one point) This can be removed/locked if you need since that other thread is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.