Do you have a Big Lots near you!? if so go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori12386

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
I went to Big Lots today and i found a great deal in the garden section. Just wanted to share it with you all. They have huge packs of coconut coir/husk/bark for only $2.00! I got 4 of them... Havent tried them yet. Might go back for more. Here are some pictures to show you..
20130302_130727-1.jpg
20130302_130751-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great find, thanks for sharing. If you got the place to store it, you should buy them up.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Freaking sweet! Thanks so much for sharing this info! I'm going tomorrow for sure! :) :D

MechanicMatt

5 Year Member
Whoa im gonna try and get to mine asap! thanks for the heads up. that'll be great to have for the next time i replace sasha's substrate!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I went to Fredericksburg and stopped at the Big Lots and picked up ten of them, They have a 20% off today and the only cost $1.60 each, I haven't soaked any yet but I like what I see in the dry state. They also have Pro Mix for $24 today. $30 regular price. Thanks again for the heads up.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Great find I will check it out tomorrow thank you :)

Instinct

5 Year Member
Upstate New York
Awesome find!
There is a Big Lots about 5 minutes from my work place. I'll definitely make a stop to see what I can find.
Thanks!

Rogue

5 Year Member
Centennial, CO
My Big Lots doesn't have this yet.

For those of you who bought this item, have you had a chance to soak/expand it and examine the consistency? It says chunk/fiber blend, so I wanted to make sure the chunks weren't of a size that might be an issue with consumption/impaction.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Wow! There's a Big Lots in the town I work in. Definitely making a pit stop there tomorrow. No kidding, I will buy their entire stock of it if they have it. I so hope mine has it! Thanks for sharing!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I've never been to a Big Lots, but I just looked it up and there is one 6mi from my house - I'll be checking it out!! Home Depot never has natural mulch (It's always colored Red, etc).

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I never go to Big Lots but it was right next to my sons guitar lessons and they didn't have any:( I was bummed. I will check back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.