Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Stephanie Logan said:
One of Chad's did: http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-9191.html :p

I was looking through this thread again, and it struck me how perfectly terryo's photos illustrate her tortoise's and turtles' personalities. Every time she talks about Pio, I just want to give him a hug. How captivating they all are! Keep those photo essays coming, Terry! :D

Aww...thanks Stephanie. Today everyone had mushrooms...one of Pio's favorites. He ate three.
010-17.jpg

012-12.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Wow, what an appetite!

Does he get plenty of exercise to balance out his food intake? :p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Uh Oh.....why is three mushrooms too much? My son said he is a fat pig, so now I'm worried. Tomorrow I have to stop procrastinating and get a scale.

fifthdawn

5 Year Member
Depend on how you define personality. To me, personality means any set of traits or characteristics and differentiate one animal from another. We all know none of our pets act exactly alike. Under this definition and logic, I'll have to argue that they do have personalities. The only way you can argue that an animal doesn't is if the whole species act in exactly the same way with no variance or deviations.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
terryo said:
Uh Oh.....why is three mushrooms too much? My son said he is a fat pig, so now I'm worried. Tomorrow I have to stop procrastinating and get a scale.

That was a joke! :p

Pio is pleasantly plump! ;)

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
terryo said:
Stephanie Logan said:
One of Chad's did: http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-9191.html :p

I was looking through this thread again, and it struck me how perfectly terryo's photos illustrate her tortoise's and turtles' personalities. Every time she talks about Pio, I just want to give him a hug. How captivating they all are! Keep those photo essays coming, Terry! :D

Aww...thanks Stephanie. Today everyone had mushrooms...one of Pio's favorites. He ate three.
010-17.jpg

012-12.jpg

OT: What type of mushrooms are those?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They are just the white one's that you buy in the grocery store. Sometimes if I have extra money I'll buy a bag of the wild one's, but they're really expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.