Do I or don't I?????????? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtletania

5 Year Member
Oh my gosh.......... It took me almost 12 months to find my first sulcata, so I thought it would take me forever to find another.

BUT.... I have just found out I could get one by the end of this coming week..... I am just not sure I should so soon after losing my beautiful girl.

Should I go ahead or not?

turtletania

5 Year Member
How would I know if I AM ready? I miss Dixie... but feel like I really want to give my love to another.

These are much smaller - hatchlings.
2jy7sy.jpg

He is only selling 4 of them, and is happy to organise transport to my location.

Opinions???

MichiLove

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans
If you feel that you want another one and you are ready to get one again, then I think you should.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Go for it! Sometimes, another lil baby can ease the pain of losing Dixie like you did. You know more about sulcatas than you ever did, and this forum will always be here to help you or listen to any of your concerns--that's a promise.

turtletania

5 Year Member
I think I am already in love with them in the picture. And i love that I will have all of you for support. Still thinking but feel like it just might happen.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
When my baby Leopard died I thought about just being done with Leopard tortoise's...... But then my mom told me not to quit. That because I did nothing wrong I should go for it again! And I was so distraught I just wanted to be done. But she said that that is called being a quitter! :)P) So I got another! And am so happy that I did! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.