disaster :O/

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jazzywoo

well i called the shop today where we are getting taylor the tortoise next saturday for jazzys birthday and they dont have any :(
however they are going to try and get some in for her so please keep your fingers crossed that they manage to get at least 1 tiny tortoise for her to choose from :D
jazzy has already waited 5mths not sure she will be impressed if she has to wait any longer :rolleyes:
ann xx

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
*fingers crossed* I hope they get a little tortoise in for Jazzy :) Will the tort be wild caught?

I'm sure she can't wait! I didn't get a chance to comment in your enclosure post but she seems like such a bright, responsible girl. I know she will take such great care of Taylor (with your help :))

J

jazzywoo

ChiKat said:
*fingers crossed* I hope they get a little tortoise in for Jazzy :) Will the tort be wild caught?

I'm sure she can't wait! I didn't get a chance to comment in your enclosure post but she seems like such a bright, responsible girl. I know she will take such great care of Taylor (with your help :))

no it will be captive bred from a breeder in yorkshire thats where the shop gets them :D
yes she is very bright and resposible for her age she loves her pets and looks after them her self she has 9 rabbits of her own which she grooms her self etc
both my kids are the same when it comes to their pets. both look after them really well, when they asked to show rabbits i said ok but they had to first buy their own hutches and ground stock i would pay for the rest between them they saved over £400 and did just that lol there is no stopping then when they put their minds to it :rolleyes:

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Best of luck to Jazzy that Taylor will be delivered sooner rather than later. ;)

Don't forget those "new pet" photos we are all expecting. :cool:

J

jazzywoo

Stephanie Logan said:
Best of luck to Jazzy that Taylor will be delivered sooner rather than later. ;)

Don't forget those "new pet" photos we are all expecting. :cool:

dont worry ill post photos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.