2 more sleeps :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jazzywoo

2 more sleeps till jazzy picks up her tortoise taylor :D
also 2 more sleeps till my baby girl turns 7 doesnt seem like 7 years since she was a tiny 1lb 12 oz baby fighting for her life just where does the time go ?
she had her birthday party today and all her friends gave her money towards taylor looks like we have to put £10 towards taylor as she over £130 saved :p
ann xxxx

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
OMG, that is a miracle! What a special day her birthday must be! I am sure some of the memories make you cringe, even while your gratitude for her present state overflows.

Glad to hear Jazzy survived the delay in Taylor's arrival. :p

J

jazzywoo

Stephanie Logan said:
OMG, that is a miracle! What a special day her birthday must be! I am sure some of the memories make you cringe, even while your gratitude for her present state overflows.

Glad to hear Jazzy survived the delay in Taylor's arrival. :p

yes she was tiny and yes we have bad memories aswell as good ones she died twice and i did get toldto plan her funeral but when i was told it was going to cost £2500 to burry her i told her to bookher ideas up and fight as she was going to be burried in a shoe box in the garden if she didnt ,seemedto work lol
here she is at 3 mths old !!!!
DSCF1110.jpg

as for taylors arrival god what a night mare we got call today shop trying so hard and think they have one for saturday for her if not we do have back up plan so jazzy will still have taylor on saturday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.