Did you guys see this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
It does look good, my guess is that it didn't last 5 minutes on there. Did anyone here get her?

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Amazing how the growth of the other scutes compensates for those that don't seem to be growing, so that her outline has a normal appearance.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
It's on kingsnake now. I have a leopard around the same size with similar scutes that have just started to grow in the appropriate fashion once again. $125 shipped - I think it's a fantastic buy.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
The question is, can it breed with those deformities? And how much problems is it going to have down the line. $125 is a good price, but who knows how much you'll spend on vet bills as it grows and more issues arise.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Seiryu said:
The question is, can it breed with those deformities? And how much problems is it going to have down the line. $125 is a good price, but who knows how much you'll spend on vet bills as it grows and more issues arise.
Good question. Who knows. It is from an experienced breeder though. If I wanted another babcocki, I think I'd get this one. Mine is very similar, and I believe that by the time she's an adult, her shell will be pretty much normal looking.

John

5 Year Member
just too restate what i already said.i talked too richard last night and the tort sold in the first hour the ad was posted.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Edna said:
Amazing how the growth of the other scutes compensates for those that don't seem to be growing, so that her outline has a normal appearance.

I thought the same thing, Edna.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
That's so odd, anyone know what would cause that kind of growth/non-growth?

-Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.