Deer, Turkeys, Raccoons, Foxes, and Bears!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I live part way up a mountain and get the occasional deer and other critters in my yard from time to time. This year I thought it would be fun to place two 2011 Bushnell Trophy Cams higher up the mountain in deeper woods to see what I could get video of.

So back in April that's what I did. It's only a 10 minute hike that I make up the steep mountain each week to retrieve my memory cards to see what the cameras have captured.

I have my own Youtube Channel with a dozen short videos on it. Please check them out at the link below and let me know which one is your favorite! :) All videos have audio so turn your volume up!

LINK:
PATMANSGAMECAMVIDEOS

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
4th of july bear
the squirrel one (even though they are a pain to property)
the two turkeys

way fun, i love those cams....

we set one up a few nights where i use to work at, due to reports of mountain lion, well no mountain lions, but a couple coyotes and a beaver :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Those are great video's. I have watched them all a couple times now. Thank's for sharing!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
where i use to work we set up the cameras, we had this one worker (he was a court appointed work release worker) that we caught looking at/into/behind/around the camera...funny part was he was in an area that he was not suppose to be in.... :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I loved all of them! Nature, there's nothing like it. :) I can't believe how much action that stump gets. :p

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Great footage. Game cameras rule. They're also good for catching thieves.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Beautiful videos, I love them all. I always love your pics and videos, it is amazing that with your videos we can look at wild animals in nature doing their things, it is so relaxing :)

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
Lovely videos! Thank you for sharing! I must say, I really love the video of the Fourth of July Black Bear! Too neat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.