Daytona anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
spikethebest said:
how can i find out? i dont know who those people are...

Danny's user name is Egyptiandan and Carl's is CDMAY. Carl actually has a post on page two titled "Going to the expo".

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome back Cory. Nice to see a post from ya. How are you and how are things going are you home yet?
I'm sure Danny and Carl are still at the show today.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
hey. im not home yet. but i actually have access to some decent computers here on bases. so thats how im able to access this great site for the first time in many months!!

ill be back in september and look forward of jumping back into this world of torts!

im sad on how many conventions i have missed so far in cali. how were they? did you go to any?

so let me know what has been up in the past 6 months since ive been gone.

thank you!

Chipdog

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Columbus Ohio
I did get to go to the show. It was smaller this year and seemed to be less torts . ( not like there ever was a lot). I had a great time anyway. I girlfriend ended up picking up a pacman frog and I got another bag of mazuri so we didn't go home empty handed.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Cory way too much to mention you will just have to wait to get home and read read read :D
Yes I went to the San Diego show it was much bigger than last year and had more torts than then.
I will be going to the NARBC show at the Anahiem Convention Center next Saturday 9/5/09 can't wait. I'll take lots of pics and post the best ones for you. Looking forward to having you back soon :)

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Did anyone who went to Daytona catch some pics for all of us who didn't get to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.