Dalmatian tortoise yearlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, California
I'm offering two yearling Dalmatian tortoises (Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis). These are CB2010 animals that were produced by Bill Curtis, and are the F1 offspring of farm-raised adults imported from Slovenia. Each are very healthy, active, and great eaters. Lately they've been enjoying the southern California sunshine in an outdoor enclosure and they're growing quickly - both are just over 3" in length.

Asking $150 each + shipping.

Michael

tortoise #1:
Dalmatian_tortoise_no_1_photo_2sm.jpg

tortoise #2:
Dalmatian_tortoise_no_2photo_2sm.jpg

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, California
chelonologist said:
I'm offering two yearling Dalmatian tortoises (Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis). These are CB2010 animals that were produced by Bill Curtis, and are the F1 offspring of farm-raised adults imported from Slovenia. Each are very healthy, active, and great eaters. Lately they've been enjoying the southern California sunshine in an outdoor enclosure and they're growing quickly - both are just over 3" in length.

Asking $150 each + shipping.

Michael

tortoise #1:
Dalmatian_tortoise_no_1_photo_2sm.jpg

tortoise #2:
Dalmatian_tortoise_no_2photo_2sm.jpg

*UPDATE*

I recently inspected the plastrons of these two and it looks like I have a pair:

tortoise #1 (looks like female):
Dalmatianno01ventralview_sm.jpg

tortoise #2 (looks like male):
Dalmatianno02ventralview_sm.jpg

Danny, please let me know if you see something different. I'm looking at the anal scutes, which appear to be different for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.