Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well Mr Fre is trying to clean up the broom at the back door usually if we're in the kitchen . Sometimes it knocks him in the head and blocks the way out. That tells me I'm still on my leash 😭

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!20240514_121023.jpg20230906_205234.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!View attachment 370622View attachment 370623
🥰 !

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Zola says that he likes to leave presents for his mum to tread in which is very nice of him. I remember leaving the back door open whilst I put the washing out and you went in and made a mess on the new white lino. I took you straight out to the back of the garden and this time you decided not to attempt to get back in to the house❤️.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢💩💩💩💩💩🐢

PS: Jacky is about to have a bath.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Zola says that he likes to leave presents for his mum to tread in which is very nice of him. I remember leaving the back door open whilst I put the washing out and you went in and made a mess on the new white lino. I took you straight out to the back of the garden and this time you decided not to attempt to get back in to the house❤️.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢💩💩💩💩💩🐢

PS: Jacky is about to have a bath.
I remember being so pleased with my lovely white and matching white curtain but then ....

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Jacky and I had strawberries yesterday when in normal times we would have been celebrating my youngest brother's birthday. Do you remember being jealous of the attention I was receiving on my birthday and hiding under the compost heap? Did you enjoy watching everyone hunting for you? I remember when you emerged the next day looking very bedraggled! We always think of you when we eat strawberries you just couldn't bear sharing with Jacky and you needed to be separated. I hope you are enjoying sharing strawberries with mum, dad, nana and Jacky's original partner. I still think of the two of us as the three of us.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

IMG20240524131336.jpgIMG20240524131035.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good Daisy,

Yesterday I decided to use the basking bowl after lunch but when Natrah came back home and put me outside she said that I had been lying across the strawberries and tomatoes! She said I was in a terrible mess and that I will need a drowning session!!!

Jacky

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐢🤣🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Jacky - I'm sorry that Natrah is being so cruel to you - I hope you pointed out to her that strawberries are good for the complexion - although you don't really need your complexion improving, of course.! Cucumber is supposed to be good too, and when my mum hand-feeds me slices, I make sure I get the juice all over my face and chin, to freshen me up.
I managed to have a good walk yesterday on the breakwater, but it seems pretty rainy here, and quite cold, so I might not get a chance to go there today. Here is a photo of me with the breakwater behind me. Lots of love from Zola xxxxxZ-at-breakwater.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Jacky - I'm sorry that Natrah is being so cruel to you - I hope you pointed out to her that strawberries are good for the complexion - although you don't really need your complexion improving, of course.! Cucumber is supposed to be good too, and when my mum hand-feeds me slices, I make sure I get the juice all over my face and chin, to freshen me up.
I managed to have a good walk yesterday on the breakwater, but it seems pretty rainy here, and quite cold, so I might not get a chance to go there today. Here is a photo of me with the breakwater behind me. Lots of love from Zola xxxxxView attachment 371068
❤️ Jacky had a good bath and good day out. I hope you got out in the end Zola.

Goodnight everyone and little Daisy ❤️🐢!

Natrah and Jacky