Cutest little surprise

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Saskatchewan
It’s so tiny! Cute!! I wonder if there’s more babies slithering around there somewhere.

cnhorn13

Arkansas
We have little Dekay’s brown snakes that live under our trash cans/in our flower beds. I just love them. I can’t tell the coloring of yours in the photo. But, they look really similar in shape. They stay very small, if that’s what it is.

Attachments

• 2F33BE28-6C9F-4055-950F-4AFFB348BC25.jpeg
    2F33BE28-6C9F-4055-950F-4AFFB348BC25.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 13

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
We have little Dekay’s brown snakes that live under our trash cans/in our flower beds. I just love them. I can’t tell the coloring of yours in the photo. But, they look really similar in shape. They stay very small, if that’s what it is.
It was kind of a muddy brownish color with no real marking per say. I was thinking rat just because they are common. But even small they have some type of markings, so now I'm not sure. Could just be a grass snake of some sort or maybe something along the lines of what you said. Either way I was happy ? I love snakes of all kinds!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Used to see alot around here but not in years .. that was my younger years going out catching snakes and bringing them home getting screamed at by mom lol

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
It could be! They look awfully similar. I used to do the same thing u til I brought home a baby copperhead on accident ? got lucky on that one lol