Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
You can clearly see the leopard scroll type marks in the center of the side scutes.
And the head markings are similar to the one pictured on the shelled warrior site.

I just wonder what ecosystem you aim for with this hybrid. Obviously two fairly different climates are behind them.
Ann from CT

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
From what I know, these hybrids end up much larger than their parents. Your guys should be much bigger than an adult leopard if they are hybrids,

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I dont see sulcata in those torts. Are you sure thet were breed with sulcata? Looks like cherry, redfoot..tonke...

mightymizz

5 Year Member
When I got these 2 redfoots/hybrids.... I was under the impression that they were 100% redfoot. I think the breeder thought the same as well. It seems to me after much further discussion and investigation, that it was mostly determined to actually be a hybrid of redfoot X leopard.

We have had offers for the hybrids, but there is an emotional connection amongst the family, for example we had to nurse the smaller hybrid back from certain death, that makes it very difficult for us to sell one since the entire family went through that ordeal.

Like I said, we (and others) are pretty sure that these are hybrids, but even if they aren't we are totally happy with them and our cherryheads!

I appreciate all the discussion, and compliments, and just as much as I like seeing JD's, and other folks' pictured, I hope you enjoy these as well.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
So since I forgot this forum is crazy and that it's illegal for me to type tortoise and board next to each other without it being changed to tortoise forum, I didn't realize my link wouldn't work...

So here are some photos of my buddy's Redfoot X Leopard

101_3400.JPG

101_3404.JPG

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
immayo said:
So since I forgot this forum is crazy and that it's illegal for me to type tortoise and board next to each other without it being changed to tortoise forum, I didn't realize my link wouldn't work...

101_3400.JPG

101_3404.JPG

WOW. now those are absolutely gorgeous

0.1.0 Sonoran Desert Tortoise
0.0.1 Leopard Tortoise
1.0.0 Bluenose Pitbull/American Bulldog

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Re: RE: Current pictures of my Redfoot/Hybrid and Cherryhead yearlings

immayo said:

101_3400.JPG

101_3404.JPG

Truly amazing!

Ann from CT

Status
Not open for further replies.