Craigslist Sulcata

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
I emailed this person and advised her to join this forum so that she can be better informed about the correct husbandry for sulcatas. I also said I didn't think she'd get what she's asking for him. Poor fella, he's so pyramided, and no wonder, his environment is as dry as a bone.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Outatime said:
Sad. Is there any mild reversal for Pyramiding at such a young age?

Not that I am aware of. [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

This is why I stay away from Craigslist and Petsmart on the weekends when they have all the pets up for adoption. I WILL find someone I fall in love with and end up taking home a pet I will end up not being able to afford [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

Skymall007

5 Year Member
This is awful =( Poor thing. I hope she joins the forum. It seems like she cares about him (won't just adopt to anyone). I learned so much from here. Once I found this place my tort got an entirely new enclosure as quickly as possible.

erdavis

5 Year Member
Gainesville, Fl (Go Gators!)
I only live a couple of hours away from where this poor guys at. If it was just a few months into the future when I'm done with nursing school and can get my job back and move out of my parents, I'd take him. I hate seeing things like that but at least the owner is passing him on, hopefully will lower the price drastically and someone who knows and cares will get him.