Cough/sneeze/hiccup observed in leo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burblest

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hello all, sorry to post another thread so quickly. My baby leopard was just eating and after he had gulped down a piece of dandelion green, he made sort of a weird hiccup/chirp noise. It was more high pitched, and only happened once. It's the only time I've seen/heard this happen, and I think may have been a result of the size of leaf he stuffed in. But, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a sign of anything terrible. I'll keep an eye on him, but if anyone has experienced something similar please let me know....I could just be a nervous new owner! Thanks very much

-Dan

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central TX
I was wondering the same thing. I heard squeeky sounds from them at night. Interesting! :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I find it amazing the amount of different sounds a tort can make, when they are well. I hear grunts, groans, growls, a hiccup type sound, clicking and almost chirping let alone the occasionall Pooing or gas sounds, from the other end.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
Crazy1 said:
I find it amazing the amount of different sounds a tort can make, when they are well. I hear grunts, groans, growls, a hiccup type sound, clicking, squiking and almost chirping let alone the occasionall Pooing or gas sounds, from the other end.

:D Yeah, that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.