Constipation?

Pure Tortoise Power

Location (City and/or State)
Hong Kong
Hey all. So my sully hasnt egested for 3 consecutive days. I soak it with warm water every day for about an hour. Is this possibly caused by impaction? I'm really worried. What can I do to help it?
PS its appetite is normal (it eats a lot still) and I couldn't find any manure in its enclosure

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
One more thing, I cant always check if theres any manure in the enclosure the entire time since I'm out most of the day. When I come back home, I do notice there is a black ring around its mouth, which leads me to believe that it has been eating it's own manure for the past 3 days, but being overly paranoid as always, I want to make sure that my sully is at it's best condition.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Coco coir. What I said could be the case, but I've never witnessed that happening, like i said, I'm a paranoid person...
Paranoia can be good when caring for animals, it helps you tune in and pick up certain signs that your animal may be ill. I don’t think your tortoise is impacted, if he was he would not eat, not really move and very lethargic. Watch his appetite from now on and carry on the daily soaks.

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
Paranoia can be good when caring for animals, it helps you tune in and pick up certain signs that your animal may be ill. I don’t think your tortoise is impacted, if he was he would not eat, not really move and very lethargic. Watch his appetite from now on and carry on the daily soaks.
Thx for your help! Will do!