Christmas is here!

leash_wish

5 Year Member
Santa was ecstatic to meet Mango and Waffles. He's never had tortoises visit him before.

Attachments

• 1384735176860.jpg
    1384735176860.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 101

birdandtortoiselover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Your pictures never fail to make me smile [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

lkwagner

5 Year Member
I would be scared one of mine would pee on him lol.... one is named squirt for a reason :)

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Hahaha so cute! Did you have to bring your tortoises to the mall??

I LOVE that Santa - Look at the twinkle in his eye! He looks so darned happy to have a visit from your tortoises!

leash_wish

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Christmas is here!

lkwagner said:
I would be scared one of mine would pee on him lol.... one is named squirt for a reason :)

Mango pooed just as Santa handed her back and narrowly missed him. He was laughing so hard.

lisa127 said:
Cute! Isn't it a bit early though?

Pet pics with Santa were today or next Sunday. I have plans next Sunday so this was the time to do it. We've already had Thanksgiving in Canada so it's open season on Christmas now.

Pokeymeg said:
Hahaha so cute! Did you have to bring your tortoises to the mall??

I LOVE that Santa - Look at the twinkle in his eye! He looks so darned happy to have a visit from your tortoises!

They went to the mall in their travel bin. The mall was closed but Santa stays for an extra 2 hours to do pet photos. He loved meeting them and had a ball goofing off. He was kissing them and hiding them in his beard.