Check These Fools Out! **pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Hi guys

I've been wanting to make this thread for a few weeks now but I didnt have pics. I finaly uploaded them yesterday, so let me show you my (other :tort:) ) babys.

Atticus: He's an all around bad ***. I've seen him all over the enclosure and I found him dug into very tight pockets and deep groovs. He's a decent climber too. His head looks REALLY red under certain lights and moister levels. Other times NOT so much.

P3080033.jpg

Ramona: IMO shes the strongest of all my torts. When I first picked her up she grabed on to my index finger and just swqeezed with her little arms. Shes really fast too, altho not as active as Atticus

P3170010-1.jpg

P3150018.jpg

I got these fools from an add on KingSnake. At the time, I wasn't really sure if I was going to buy them, my wife wasnt too crazy about it, considering we already had three Leo Tort Babys. I wasnt sure because buy then I Knew I couldn't keep them in the same box as my Leos :( ... The guy offered to drive the Torts from South OC to Huntington Beach. This saved me the trouble of driving down there. The guy was a local breeder who was going to collage to be a Vet or somthing. He said he had them on muzuri several times a week, and had them stuffed in a plaxtic box under his bed. I dont question the mans husbandry tho, im sure he gave them the best he could at the time, and both torts seem strong and alert. Anyways I'm giveing them all kind of different food now.

Here Are some Bonus pics of them in action.

P3080019.jpg

P3150011.jpg

P3170009.jpg

jsphr90

5 Year Member
I love the last pic! lol its facial expression is soo funny! very beautiful babies

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Beautiful Tortoises!!

I can't wait to receive the rest of mine and then I will be posting pictures, too.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Beautiful babies! The last picture looks like your feeding it something so yucky, it just has to close it's eyes and force itself to take a mouthful. :D

luke

5 Year Member
SoCal
thanks you guys. Glad you liked the pics.

I hope Atticus' head colors dont fade too much over time. His head is prety bright and even his kneck has red spots

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Lol I love the look on his face in the last pic! They are both beautiful babies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.