Check out my enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddie

5 Year Member
Im new to this forum,I keep many exotic snakes & make my own enclosures,both for indoor & out door.
Here is the one for my new Leopard tort.
Its got the UVB light with the 12 hr timer,100watt red light..on a timer as well. I keep all my reptiles in the reptile room...that has an ambiant temp of 75. The basking spot in his enclosure is 100.
Substrait is 3" of cypress mulch,it also has a cool hide,warm hide & damp spagnum spot. Im also in the making of growing wheatgrass to placde in his enclosure for grazeing.

GetAttachment13.jpg

GetAttachment12.jpg

GetAttachment14.jpg

GetAttachment15.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
RE: Delete Please

From what I can tell, the pics won't enlarge, it looks pretty nice. What the temps and humidity? If you haven't, check out the threads at the bottom of my post. All are good for growing a smooth, healthy happy leopard.

BTW Hello and Welcome :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA

Do you want this thread deleted?

roddie

5 Year Member

I posted up one before this one with the temps & all...this got posted wit hout it.

roddie

5 Year Member

Its got the UVB light with the 12 hr timer,100watt red light..on a timer as well. I keep all my reptiles in the reptile room...that has an ambiant temp of 75. The basking spot in his enclosure is 100.
Substrait is 3" of cypress mulch,it also has a cool hide,warm hide & damp spagnum spot. Im also in the making of growing wheatgrass to placde in his enclosure for grazein

Read more: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-check-out-my-enclosure--48856#ixzz1xuuZObwU

Status
Not open for further replies.