Status
Not open for further replies.

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Hi,

I have 2 beautiful CB Florida box turtles (Terrapene carolina bauri) for sale pictured below. They were hatched in 2007 and are very healthy.

The smaller one is 1 1/2 inches long and the larger one is 1 5/8 inches long (straight line).

They currently eat live foods such as small meal worms, wax worms, & earth worms and are also eat Reptomin, dried crickets, dried shrimp, and various fruits and vegetables. The are full of energy!

Price is $175 for one or take both for $300. Price INCLUDES overnight DHL shipping with heat packs.

Serious inquires only please.

USA sales only. NO FLORIDA SALES.
Please know your local and state laws.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY. Email me at [email protected]

Bauripair.jpg

Larger Florida Box Turtle Hatchling
LargerBauri.jpg

Smaller Florida Box Turtle Hatchling
smallerbauri.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
PATMAN said:
Hi,

I have 2 beautiful CB Florida box turtles (Terrapene carolina bauri) for sale pictured below. They were hatched in 2007 and are very healthy.

Hi Patrick: Did you artificially incubate the eggs? I'm wondering if you think they are male or female. I have 3.1 adult Floridas and the female stays hidden all the time because of too many males.

Yvonne

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Hi Yvonne,

I didn't incubate these babies. I recently aquired the parents and these hatchlings were part of the deal.

With so many males, I'm sure your female has good reason to hide! Have you ever thought of seperating them and putting them together when you want to breed? I'm sure it can be stressful for her, having so many boyfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.