Caught in the act with scissors in hand!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: Caught in the act with scissors in hand!

Saleama said:
mike taylor said:
Yep my neighbor pokes fun of me to . I cut my grass and bail it up with my home made baler. It makes a small bail maybe 12"\ 6"\6". Not only that but I will walk up and down the street with a bread bag cutting weeds .

You do know that if you built and sold these you could sell at least a dozen on the first day, right? I know I would buy one for sure and I don't even have a lawn to mow to get the grass!

I will get you guys measurements and try to help you build one . Let me talk it over with the wife I may build a few for cost of parts plus shipping. Its the same old story finding time .

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
mike taylor said:
Saleama said:
mike taylor said:
Yep my neighbor pokes fun of me to . I cut my grass and bail it up with my home made baler. It makes a small bail maybe 12"\ 6"\6". Not only that but I will walk up and down the street with a bread bag cutting weeds .

You do know that if you built and sold these you could sell at least a dozen on the first day, right? I know I would buy one for sure and I don't even have a lawn to mow to get the grass!

I will get you guys measurements and try to help you build one . Let me talk it over with the wife I may build a few for cost of parts plus shipping. Its the same old story finding time .

Awesome! I would love to have one out at my brother's house. He uses a pure organic pest control in his yard and in his gardens. Something called a chicken tractor! LOL.... He lets his ducks and geese follow him while he mows to control pests in the yard. The chickens clean out all the bugs from the gardens. I know his cuttings will be grate food for the winter!