Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Someone just called and told me my dogs will be on the show "Castle" tonight. My dogs are the Dutch and Belgian Shepards, not the retrievers. I have no idea how well it turned out. I was half asleep since we filmed it in the middle of the night.

They are working on CSI Miami later this week too. No idea when that one will air.

Also look for Bullet in a Chevy super bowl commercial. I don't really get the concept, but the camera is driving down the street in a neighbor hood and various other Chevy commercials are being projected onto the houses. Bullet is in one of the driveways barking at the projected image. Shot that last night.

Katherine

5 Year Member
RE: "Castle"

Cool, my pups are only famous at their groomers : )

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just watched them. They were in the very beginning. Not sure if they are going to be in any more of it. Very :cool: :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tom, do you train animals/dogs for tv etc, as your job, or do you just own a few dogs that you have trained and are listed with an agent that gets them jobs? Very cool either way. I had a chance to work with someone that trained animals for tv. Turned it down when I found out the address was a big warehouse. I didn't see the place, but just didn't like the sounds of things.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yeah, that has been my career for the last 15 years. Bullet is my personal dog that I raised from a pup, but I work with all sorts of other animals and dogs. Every once in a while I just get a wild hair and post pics of what I did that day. Unless you haven't watched TV or gone to the movies in the last 15 years, you've seen my work.

By the way, if one of those "animal agents" tries to recruit you, run the other way and call the authorities. What they do is against the law, its fraud, and the business just does not work that way. Private pets cannot work in the business unless they are working under and for a licensed and permitted animal company like the one I work for. It is rare for us to need to go outside the business for any animals, but it happens occasionally.

Sammy

5 Year Member
Hong Kong
RE: "Castle"

I watch 'Castle' every week. The new season just came on last week here, no doggies yet.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I saw it last night! My parents were watching it, and I wondered if they were yours...

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
One of my favorite shows - we have it DVRd and will watch Wed. So excited to see your pups!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It wasn't very easy to see them, as they were in a dark warehouse and the dogs were really shown in silhouette, but they looked and sounded mighty ferocious!!! I was able to recognize Bullet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.