Can't find my post?

Feralpoodles

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi there, I'm new to the website. I just posted a thread in general tortoise discussion, but then I couldn't find it, it said I had no threads at all. So I just copied the post and reposted it, but then the other showed up as well! So as I'm panicking trying to delete the duplicate, I get a message that it has deleted for repeating threads. Ok, phew, taken care of. But now I can't find the first one again :( same problem, doesn't say I have any threads. Any ideas? Is it because I just made the account? I'm also posting this in hopes that it will cause the first post to show up again like with the duplicate post, but I don't know. Do other people see that I have a thread in the general forum when they go on my profile?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
No, for some reason any threads or posts done after October 11th does not register as a member posting them. They are still on the forum, just doesn't show up when search in your profile for them. It has been reported, but nothing done about it yet.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have tried finding it but can't either. You didn't delete one did you?
If you deleted one and I deleted one as the duplicate, then they both got deleted. If you didn't delete one, than one should still be out there some place.
If you can, just repost it and we will consider it the only one until things are fixed.

Feralpoodles

Southern California
Ahh ok, thank you! No I didn't delete, couldn't figure out how lol. I did edit it to say that it was an accidental duplicate, and I think it got deleted while I was editing so maybe that caused a problem. I will just repost it, thanks!