Can torts get S.A.D? Seasonal affective disorder...

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
That is a great combo and I totally recommend Todd too. Great customer service and great products.
Todd was really great, walked me through everthing. Even looked at pictures of my enclosure to help pick out best setup. He made a lifelong customer out of me.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Especially if you live someplace like Ohio!!!

Have a nice winter. I'll be at the beach getting a tan in January... :p

Boy, your really getting into rubbing that warm weather of yours in. If it weren't for your torts, I would wish at least one wintery snow storm on you and about 5 degree temps. :p:D But I will be nice and not do that:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Boy, your really getting into rubbing that warm weather of yours in. If it weren't for your torts, I would wish at least one wintery snow storm on you and about 5 degree temps. :p:D But I will be nice and not do that:)

Meh... I've been below zero before. No problem. It snows here for a few hours about once every 30 years... We had our snow day a couple years ago. The last one was in the 70's. That was no god tortoise weather. They stayed in their boxes.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Just an update...the new light from Todd at light your reptiles went in last Wednesday and Harper is much more active. Back to eating well and basking as normal!