California Desert Tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Beaumont, CA.
California Turtle and Tortoise Club in Chino, has adults juvenile and hatchlings to approved homes.
Contact them or let me know if interested.
Thanks.
Kathy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'm always curious as to the numbers. would you mind saying how many do you have?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
I want them all! Gopherus a go go, everywhere a go go!
Just kidding.
Memo to self: must get more acreage, lots and lots of tortie suitable acres!
Someday. Sigh.

LoriS

5 Year Member
Hello, I adopted two last year, in February 2015. They are doing awesome. Thank you Chino Rescue!

Dumbletorts

California Turtle and Tortoise Club in Chino, has adults juvenile and hatchlings to approved homes.
Contact them or let me know if interested.
Thanks.
Kathy
Would love to adopt an adult , juvenile OR a hatchling. We previously owned a home in Pasadena that came with a 30 year old DT but we didnt want to relocate her from her home when we sold so the new owners agreed to take her. Miss having a tort in the family. We would love to adopt one and we have a good sized walled and gated backyard perfect for one. We'll take any aged tort looking for a home.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Would love to adopt an adult , juvenile OR a hatchling. We previously owned a home in Pasadena that came with a 30 year old DT but we didnt want to relocate her from her home when we sold so the new owners agreed to take her. Miss having a tort in the family. We would love to adopt one and we have a good sized walled and gated backyard perfect for one. We'll take any aged tort looking for a home.

That's fantastic! Please email Lynda, the adoption chair, @ [email protected]
Thanks for responding. She has some juveniles right now.

SiuCo

I would love to adopt 1, if you still have any available. We have a gated good size yard, currently house a greek tortoise. I love to have a desert tortoise. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.