Cactus

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Taunton, MA
Does anyone on here sell spineless prickly pear with established roots. Winter killed mine. I live in Massachusetts

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Taunton, MA
Or just the pads... would prefer to plant here tho

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Just go to a Hispanic or international market and buy some. Replant in a pot with good soil. That far north you need to bring your ? inside for winter.

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Taunton, MA
Just go to a Hispanic or international market and buy some. Replant in a pot with good soil. That far north you need to bring your ? inside for winter.
I did bring it in but it still died on me.No markets like that near me but I’ll keep looking

theizzard

5 Year Member
I did bring it in but it still died on me.No markets like that near me but I’ll keep looking
I just bought some on Etsy that is pretty nice and ordered some from Amazon but haven't gotten that. yet.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My local Safeway here in white bread Corvallis, sells giant pads. So much better than what I have grown. So, my growing cactus have turned into house plants, and my produce guy promises to keep stocking them for me

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Does anyone on here sell spineless prickly pear with established roots. Winter killed mine. I live in Massachusetts
Check with @TylerStewart at tortoisesupply.com. He usually has pads in stock. They root easily on their own with heat and sun, so I don't know of anyone selling them already rooted. It would be cost prohibitive to have to ship all that dirt with it.