Cactus pad

ladyjean22

5 Year Member
Anyone know a good site to get cactus pad?? No grocery shops that I've found have it

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortoisesupply.com, Tyler, he's a member of the forum. Also, some stores if you ask, they will order them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Coastal too. I don't know if he has any right now, but he's sold them here before.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
You do not state what state you are in but if you have any markets that serve other ethnicities, you may find them there. Latino, Asian and Arabic markets carry them always here in OC SoCal land.

ladyjean22

5 Year Member
I'm in upstate new york.. I'll check some Out. There really isn't that many ethnic markets but I'll look. Thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In the store it is called nopales. If it's already cut up, it is called nopalitos.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
http://www.rivenrock.com/

I got my pads here. I bought the "D" grade and planted them. They grow like weeds in the summer. They will not live outside in the cold NY winters. Just bring them inside. I live in Rochester and will give you some to plant your self. I will be around Syracuse at Christmas time if that works for you.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
The high today is 74 degrees you may still want to come to Phx AZ and pick your own I here it's really cold in New York :)