Busy, busy times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Hi all as you can see from my occasional posts and my responses to those that PM'd me I am still around and looking in from time to time. I hope to be moved by the 1st of May. I am recovering well from surgery and looking forward to getting back to TFO after the move. Occasionally I see my name splashed and trashed (kidding) around here, and wanted to let those inquireing minds know what was/is going on. I miss you all and am itching to get back. But for now I will be sporaticly checking in and making a post when I can. See you all early May (I hope). And thanks for the inquiries. Stephanie I guess I have been shirking my responsibilities hopefully I will be forgiven. And Thank you Candy, Cory and Yvonne for checking up on me.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I was wondering where you were.....hope you're feeling better from your surgery, and your move will be an easy one. Stay well......and hope to see you more on here.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
It's just that we missed you on here Robyn. ;) I'm so glad about your new house. I can't wait till you post pictures although I think that might take a little while since you're so busy lately. Good to hear from you though. Take care.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Hi Robyn,

I hope you know I was only kidding and just want you to feel obligated to return with your helpful posts, lively anecdotes, and amusing photos (the bee/bird bonnet has to be an all-time favorite!) :D

I love you like everyone else on here and look forward to your return. ;)

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Thanks for the wonderful comment on Miss Novalee! I was honored that you checked in and posted on my thread! :)

You need to post some pictures of your babies! I'm sure they are all big and beautiful! I want to see Bounce!

Can't wait to have you back.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Glad you are recovering well Robyn. Good luck with the move!

Status
Not open for further replies.