Bramble's 1st park trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tempe, Az
I take Snooze to the park every Friday(weather permitting) and today I decided to take Bramble along.
He really seemed to enjoy himself.
IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Do me a favor, you find any more of those for twenty bucks, you let me know, huh? *scoffs* Twenty dollars.... *grumble*

:D Seriously that is a majorly adorable tortoise, fantastic find! He looks much happier and better hydrated than your first pictures of him. Good save!

bllauben

5 Year Member
Marine City, Michigan
Hmmmm.... I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:
1) Do you take both tortoises at the same time to the park?
2) Do people seem to bother you about the tortoises?
3) How do you transport them? (My torts came from my father. He just shoved the whole small enclosure in the back of my car).

Thanks!
--Beth

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
kyryah said:
Do me a favor, you find any more of those for twenty bucks, you let me know, huh? *scoffs* Twenty dollars.... *grumble*

:D Seriously that is a majorly adorable tortoise, fantastic find! He looks much happier and better hydrated than your first pictures of him. Good save!

Best $20 I've spent in a loooooong time :D

bllauben said:
Hmmmm.... I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:
1) Do you take both tortoises at the same time to the park?
2) Do people seem to bother you about the tortoises?
3) How do you transport them? (My torts came from my father. He just shoved the whole small enclosure in the back of my car).

Thanks!
--Beth
I don't mind at all...
1) Yes, I take them at the same time.
2) No, they don't bother me. I do get alot of questions, and occasionally a kid wants to pet Snooze. I actually enjoy answering all their questions though.
3) I use pet carriers made with seat belt loops. They each have their own.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Looks like you guys had a good time at the park! I've never seen an adult hingeback before, very pretty.

bllauben

5 Year Member
Marine City, Michigan
Thanks for the answers! I feel bad for my torts because I have never thought to take them to the park. I live in an apartment building. They spray the grass with either fertilizer or pesticide and I really don't want the torts exposed to that.

Some warm weather, the my torts will be going at least once a week. Come to think, I have my cat carriers I could use.

Thanks for the neat idea!

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
bllauben said:
Thanks for the answers! I feel bad for my torts because I have never thought to take them to the park. I live in an apartment building. They spray the grass with either fertilizer or pesticide and I really don't want the torts exposed to that.

Some warm weather, the my torts will be going at least once a week. Come to think, I have my cat carriers I could use.

Thanks for the neat idea!

I'm pretty much in that same situation. Apt , and Pesticides.
I'm a big believer in natural sunlight. And my torts really enjoy the 2-3 hours I give them once a week. Heck if I had the time I'd take em every day.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Snooze and Bramble are super cute, it seems like they had an amazing day at the park :)

Status
Not open for further replies.